Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow....

My cousin found this goldmine of a craft tutorial on You Tube, and taught us how to make them at Thanksgiving:

3D Paper Snowflakes


You can just use regular white computer paper, or get fancier printed paper or cardstock, as long as it is printed/colored on both sides.
Then, you just need scissors and either glue, hot glue, or tape.
Watch the video above, but just a few simple cuts and folds and you have a huge, three dimensional snowflake! It makes such a bigger impact than traditional flat paper snowflakes we all made as kids.

Try these!!

I also have it on my Pinterest page, from my cousin's post - she made one out of old sheet music! Beautiful!



http://pinterest.com/pin/90353536243779475/

PS....Pinterest is my newest OBSESSION!!!!
Such the perfect way to organize ALL my craft and recipe ideas.

So there.

AddThis